Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog challenge day 1....

Day one... Post a picture of yourself and how your day was.
I posted this picture because I'm getting very excited for Halloween! It's one of my most favorite Holiday's.

So, I started reading a new book today. I've kinda been getting into reading lately! It's called the Hunger Games. And I am SO into it! Its been so good so far and one I recommend. My day consisted of working at Weber State. After work I dropped Porter's bike of at his school so he could ride his bike home with my sister Alyssa, than we spent some time riding our bikes around before I went to work at Bostons.

How come it seems like whenever I try to start eating healthy the temptation is ALWAYS so strong?! I could be craving all the chocolate and sweets in the world and have no access to it, but once I decide I'm not eating sweets anymore everyone at work offers it, and when I come home from work I find my sisters cake brownies that are calling out my name.... Of course that is what I consumed before going to bed and waking up this morning. I have no self control when it comes to that :(

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for your first Blog! Ha ha Anyways I totally know what you mean about Sweets! They were my weakness until i got pregnant and I dont really like them anymore! But Loved the blog! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete